C# 11 Preview updates
published on 2022/04/19
- Raw string literals to make you more productive and improve readability by avoiding escaping content inside strings.
- UTF-8 String Literals to make it easier and less error prone to create UTF-8 strings for better productivity, resiliency and performance.
- Checked user-defined operators to allow user defined operators to respect the current arithmetic overflow check status for better resiliency.
- Auto-default structs to initialize struct values for better productivity.
- Pattern matching with spans adds to the set of patterns for better productivity.
- Use a cached delegate for method group conversion for better performance.
C# is getting better and better every year. The amount of proudctivity features they continuously add to the language is incredible.
- Software Engineering